Monday 24 March 2014

Book Nerd Monday: Book Haul!

Today I decided what the hell, I'mma do a book haul. I haven't done a hall yet, and I recently realised just how many books I've bought and not read over the last few months. Oops? Maybe I'll get better at that soon!

This haul won't contain books I've bought recently that I have read, because hopefully I've got something else planned for that in the upcoming weeks. I'm also really sorry I haven't been posting many book reviews lately. Finding time to read has been a little difficult, but hopefully I'll be able to review more and more books as time goes on.  

Click "Goodreads page" under each picture to find out more about the book!        

Goodreads page
Goodreads page
Goodreads Page
Goodreads page
Goodreads page
Goodreads page
Goodreads page
Goodreads page
Goodreads page
Goodreads page
Goodreads page 
Goodreads page
Goodreads page
Goodreads page
I hope you all enjoyed seeing what books I've bought over the past few months, I know I love seeing any sort of haul whether it be on a blog or Youtube. They're fun to make as well, so let me know in the comments if you want to see more. Suggest any other ideas for posts as well, if you like! I love you, little pixies!

~Au Revoir!~

No comments:

Post a Comment